·Your child’s original birth certificate, passport or baptismal certificate
·Your child’s immunization record (signed by physician or clinic staff)
·Your child’s Social Security card
·Custody papers, if applicable
·Three (3) proofs of residency within the school district that include the name and address of a parent or guardian and are dated within the previous 30 days.
Academic records, including transcripts, recent report cards and anySpecial Education Planshould be presented at registration.
Please take the time to review and fill out all the necessary forms and bring them with you when you register. Having all documentation with you and carefully completed will help move the process along.Your child will not be able to start school until the registration packet is complete, all pertinent documents are on file, and records have been obtained from their previous school.
Please call 518-731-1732 to make an appointment.
Items Accepted as Proof of Residency:
1. Telephone Bill – Must contain parent/guardians physical address and be dated within the last 30 days.
2. Electric or Utility Bill – Must contain parent/guardians physical address and be dated within the last 30 days.
3. Cable TV or Other Service Bill – Must contain parent/guardians physical address and be dated within the last 30 days.
4. Lease Agreement – Legal and valid lease agreement between owner and renter. Agreement must contain property owner’s name and signature; name, signature and address of parent/guardian.
5. Auto Insurance Policy – Must be a valid insurance policy containing name and physical address of parent/guardian.
6. Homeowner’s/Renter’s Insurance Policy – Must be a valid homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance policy containing name and physical address of parent/guardian.
The Registrar's regular hours are 8:30 am to 3:30 pm daily, or by appointment.To ensure that someone is available to assist you, please call before visiting.Please use the Coxsackie Elementary entrance for the Registrar’s Office.